Last Updated: 1st November 2023
- Use of the Service
- You must be at least 16 years old to use the Service. If you are under 16, you may only use the Service with the involvement and consent of a parent or guardian.
- You agree to use the Service in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- You are solely responsible for any content you post or submit on the Service and for your interactions with other users.
- Intellectual Property
- The Service and its original content, features, and functionality are owned by Leadapreneur and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- You are granted a limited, non-exclusive, revocable, and non-transferable license to access and use the Service for personal, non-commercial use. You may not reproduce, distribute, or create derivative works from the content of the Service without our express written permission.
- We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your access to the Service at our sole discretion, without notice, for any reason, including but not limited to a breach of these Terms.
- The Service is provided "as is" and "as available" without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
- Leadapreneur makes no warranty that the Service will be error-free or uninterrupted, that defects will be corrected, or that the Service or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- Limitation of Liability
- In no event shall Leadapreneur, its affiliates, or their respective officers, directors, employees, or agents be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, or any loss of profits or revenues, whether incurred directly or indirectly, or any loss of data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses resulting from your use of the Service.
- Governing Law
- These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia, without regard to its conflict of law principles.
- Changes to Terms
- We reserve the right to modify or replace these Terms at any time. It is your responsibility to review these Terms periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- Contact Information
- If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at [email protected].